RM 1,500 - RM 3,000 a month Administer perform equipment setup. Production machine line set up.
· Perform all minor repairs on line equipment, Equipment adjustments, machine fine tuning, and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and machine efficiency.
· Run tests on all assemblies and equipment to test for safety and productivity before start mess production.
· Identifies problems, repair and solve machine problems. Troubleshoot of any machine issue using technical knowledge.
· Know the manufacturing process, troubleshooting at an appropriate level, report to Supervisor when not able to correct the problem. Get support for further rectifications.
· Provide suggestion for any machine efficiencies improvement.
Responsible for identifying when the process is deviating from the norm and taking action to correct it.
· Responsible for maintaining quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure the conform with specifications and codes.
· Ensure SOPs’ are followed, maintain machine record and submit related report.
Keep equipment in good working order by performing regular inspection, cleaning, servicing along with preventative maintenance to make sure the machine or process never breaks down.